Terms & Conditions
1. All advice and guidance provided by Sleeping Bunnies Baby Coach is based upon professional experience and should not be taken as a substitute for medical advice from your doctor, paediatrician or healthcare professional.
2. You should stop sleep training if your baby is unwell and consult a Doctor.
3. Sleep training is the process of helping your baby fall asleep unaided. Sleep training relies on routine oriented solutions, modifying the approach to nap and bed times, practising settling techniques and parental consistency of approach.
4. If you feel your baby is sick, has or has had a temperature or is otherwise unwell in any way she/he must be attended to. Sleep training is therefore not advised and medical attention must be sought as sleep training is not recommend for an unwell baby.
5. From a safety point of view sleep in the same room as your baby at night for the first six months of their life and make sure they are supervised during their daytime naps too. Follow The Lullaby Trust & NHS safe sleep guidelines www.lullabytrust.org.uk
6. Use a video monitor to observe your baby or child (making sure the wire to the monitor is completely out of reach at all times) and check on them in-person at regular intervals too.
7. Have no loose blankets/bedding or toys in the cot and keep a check on the temperature of the bedroom- which should be between 18-20c with a suitable tog sleeping bag for the season. Place your baby on their back to sleep at the 'feet to foot' position of the cot and make sure they have nothing covering their head so as not to overheat.
8. In no event shall Francesca Beauchamp acting as Sleeping Bunnies Baby Coach be liable for any losses, special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, or arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
9. Payment is due prior to appointment, at time of confirmation of booking. The following fees apply to cancelled support, -less than 24-hours notice 25% of fee is refundable, 48-hours or less notice then 50% of fee is refundable, 3-6 days notice 75% of fee is refundable, 7 days notice 100% refundable.
10. If baby is unwell on the date of consultation it will always be endeavoured to change your appointment to another date,
11. Follow-on support hours are Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm and Sundays 8am-12pm (midday). I will always endeavour to get back to you at my earliest convenience. However, if I am conducting another consultation I will not be able to get back to you until after that time. Follow-on support is conducted via WhatsApp, text message or email.. If you need to add additional calls during the 7-day follow-on support period these can be purchased at £30 per 15-minute catch-up call. If your child becomes unwell, we will stop follow-on support and resume the time when they are well again
12. Follow-on support is inclusive within all packages and therefore the follow-on support period is non-refundable.
13. Your written sleep plan will be sent via email within 48-hours of our call.